Copyright & Disclaimer
MobileModeling.com is NOT responsible for models or individuals who obtain images under a fraudulent name, whom are fraudulent about their age (MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER), obtain images without permission of the photographer, creator or producer to be posted. We automatically assume that models own their images or have the legal rights to distribute those images if and when they give us permission to post those images to an online portfolio. By submitting those images, you also give us the legal right to market those images on any and all of our social media platforms ONLY for marketing purposes to include for flyers, brochures, business cards, displays, etc (of course with models consent). IMAGES SHALL NOT AND WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED, ALTERED, PRINTED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN MARKETING (IN THE BEST INTEREST(S) OF THE PRODUCER & MODEL) OR PUT UP FOR SALE TO MAKE A PROFIT. We do not sell, digitally reproduce, print or distribute your images to any third parties neither claim that these images are the property or work of MobileModeling.com. Before submitting images for us to post, we highly recommend that you (as the model or person(s) submitting the images) have or get the permission or the rights from the producer of those images legally FIRST. Rather it be written consent, digital consent or word of mouth, that responsibility is totally on the party or parties submitting the images to MobileModeling.com. We do not alter or change photos in any shape, form or fashion. We may occasionally add a border to an image if there is a background on the website that makes the images difficult to see aesthetically, other than that, we do not alter images in any programs for clarity color, contrast, composition wise or to add (or take away) any artistic value whatsoever. If images are watermarked by the producer, we do not remove watermarks or cover them up or alter the watermarks. It is our responsibility to ensure that whomever produced those images get their proper recognition in ALL of our marketing efforts if we are displaying their produced images.
- Copyright is a property right.
- Just because you buy a print does not mean you have purchased the copyright.
- Professional photographers are the smallest of small copyright holders.
- Under the Federal Copyright Act of 1976, photographs are protected by copyright from the moment of creation.
- Photographers have the exclusive right to reproduce their photographs (right to control the making of copies).
- Unless you have permission from the photographer, you can’t copy, distribute (no scanning and sending them to others), publicly display (no putting them online), or create derivative works from photographs.
- A photographer can easily create over 20,000 separate pieces of intellectual property annually.
- Professional photographers are dependent on their ability to control the reproduction of the photographs they create.
- It affects their income and the livelihood of their families.
- Even small levels of infringement—copying a photo without permission—can have a devastating impact on a photographer’s ability to make a living.
- Copyright infringements—reproducing photos without permission—can result in civil and criminal penalties.
- Contact the photographer/copyright owner. Photographers are happy to discuss options for reproducing photos with you.
- Check both the front and back of a print for a copyright notice. If it is a school, sports or similar type photo, you may want to contact the institution where the photo was made.
- Contact PPA’s Service Center for help finding photographers to obtain photo-copying permission.
- Use the Photographer Registry Web site to locate a photographer/copyright owner at www.PhotographerRegistry.com, so you can obtain reproductions or permission. With a few pieces of information about a photographer (i.e., they did portraits in Anytown, USA in 200X), a search can be conducted to find the copyright owner.
For more information visit the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (US Copyright Office Summary). GET YOUR FREE FEATURE! (Must Be At Least 18 +) *READ OUR DISCLAIMER! ALWAYS OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM PRODUCER TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR DIGITAL OR PRINTED IMAGES*
For more information visit the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (US Copyright Office Summary)